About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Christopher Saxon's Map of England and Wales

Optimago, 600 pieces.  The old maps displayed things very differently than we do today.  Fun to put together.  4/5
starting out--I wimped out and did the frame first

finished


4 comments:

  1. were you missing one piece when you finished ? if so was it devastating ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the pieces were there--I note when they're not. I find the missing piece problem very frustrating; in the long run I'm hoping to get my missing pieces replaced by one of the few services out there that do it.

      Delete
  2. Is it a "thing" with Optimago puzzles to put a picture on the box that is different from the actual the puzzle? There's no picture in the box either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never found a different picture, but lack of any picture at all is common.

      Delete