About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Amazing Flowers, Mr. Gogo

282 pieces.  Another puzzle with pieces that are pleasant to touch and brilliant colors.  My only complaint is about the boxes--they have external hinges that invariably break off during shipping!  I'd be satisfied with a less distinctive box, though I have been able to glue all of mine back together.  4/5

starting out

partly assembled

all done!

so many possible box types...


No comments:

Post a Comment