About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

West Indian Garden, Alex Beard

Liberty, 522 pieces.  This is a fantastic Liberty puzzle, one of the best I've done--the Alex Beard ones seem to turn out well in general.  Very hard but also very rewarding.  5/5

some of the whimsies

A spiderweb!


... aaaand it looks like I didn't take a picture of the very end.  Trust me?

3 comments:

  1. Is it available in card board in addition to wood

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of hardest I’ve ever done. Almost TOO HARD. Had to do red then orange/white flowers and use picture to lay out. Edge last- pieces don’t even meet! Never saw its rating but I’d say 4+!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been working on the one for 4 months.

    ReplyDelete