About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Laser-cut geometric puzzle in frame

Crazy Clever Puzzles, 24 pieces.  The challenge here is to fit the pieces into the frame, a bit like a teaser.  I found it entertaining but too small for my jaded tastes, and it needed a bit more protection in shipping--I ended up having to repair it with wood glue.  Still, always nice to see another puzzle creator, and I almost certainly would have liked a bigger one more.  2/5



No comments:

Post a Comment