About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

3 3-D puzzles

Flair Woodworks, 18x3 pieces.  These hand-cut puzzles were challenging because a number of the pieces weren't cut identically on both sides, meaning that there was only one correct order in which they could be assembled.  That took some extra time to figure out!   They have a few more of these available if you're looking for something different for the puzzler in your life. 4/5

Closeup on one piece which has to be slid into another

Closeup on two pieces--note that they don't have the same profile on all sides



No comments:

Post a Comment