About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Monday, October 2, 2017

Antori Pannco, Great Horned Owl

280 pieces, TurtleTeasers.  Acrylic instead of wood.  This is one of those where I'm glad I took the chance and did it, because it was interesting, but I like the feel of wood much more and having done it I feel no need for a repeat.  Acrylic is a bit less forgiving, and yet it was almost harder to figure out whether I had the piece seated right.  I guess I'm a creature of habit.  3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment