About my ratings

Perhaps because of my day job, I'm a tough rater. Everything 3/5 and above I consider worth the time and money. If I purchase on Etsy or a similar platform and the puzzle is as expected, I will give a top rating on the platform because of how seller ratings work, but here "as expected" is probably a 3/5 in most cases.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Infinity and Infinite Galaxy Puzzles

51 and 133 pieces--fun and relatively easy to put together--I'm tempted to try a couple extra sets for real challenge and ability to create new shapes.  The idea is that you can move pieces from one edge to the other and have them still fit, so there are a huge potential number of ways to put the puzzles together.
Infinity puzzle

complete in one shape

complete in a different shape

Infinite galazy puzzle starting out, with a few whimsies: there are pictures on both sides

progress

One view complete

another view complete

No comments:

Post a Comment